Globepay - Simple Review #1451492717

Irvington, New Jersey 0 comments
2.0

Seems I've been had also,everything they put seems so real ,received a payment was number and that everything went thru product should 've taken 7 -10 days but its going on 3 weeks, smh

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Resolved: Globepay Payment Service Review from Fort Lee, Virginia

Fort Lee, Virginia 2 comments
Resolved

Update by user Jan 08, 2016

My son sneakers arrived today, I was shock..but they are here, thank God

Original review posted by user Dec 30, 2015

I order my son sneakers on the December 17, I email them three time and haven't gotten a response. However, i was footlocker page and the link switch on over, to the globefastpay...I got a email on confirmation, but nothing else..i spent $207.00. THIS IS WHAT THEY SENT ME!!!

Your transaction was successful.Thanks for choosing our payment service.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The order details are as follows:

Order No.: AHL_AJ_1728

Payment Date&Time: 2015-12-17 08:11:21.0

Amount: 188.0 USD

Payment No.: Y1512172111202708

Due to the foreign exchange rate, the amount displayed on your statement might be a little bit different from the real price.

Should you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Services department at cs@globalccpay.com.

E-mail: cs@globalccpay.com

sdubose wrote the review because of problems with payment at Globepay and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Globepay to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Globepay globepay payment service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

The same happen to me i'm contacting the bank this web site is a fraud don't do it

to Anonymous Fort Lee, Virginia, United States #1091161

The sneakers arrived today.. I was shocked.

I sent them email a week ago. When did you send out for it

Globepay - Seahawks Jersey scam

Bremerton, Washington 0 comments

Just got scammed!!!! Ordered jersey and they changed the price on it and never delivered it!!!!!

Now I cant submit until I have entered at least 80 words so here you go, *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** you!!! You *** *** scammers you *** *** douchebags did I hit 80 yet???

This reviewer shared experience about "scammers" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $60. This person is overall dissatisfied with Globepay. The most disappointing about other product at Globepay was are fradulent Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Globepay.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Globepay to other companies on our site.

Globepay - Simple Review #1450787742

Nuremberg, Bavaria 0 comments

rip off *** i want my money back they have been given within 24hrs to refund me before i start legal action AVOID THIS COMPANY FRAUDSTERS AND THIEVES...

Globepay - Rip Off

Olympia, Washington 5 comments

I ordered three Jersey's and didn't receive them, when I tried to contact someone - nothing.... Does anyone know how to get a hold of them.... This is BS! I should have known when they sent me an email saying the charge was going to come under another name....

Below is what I got in the email....

"Please note "SZ NC Electronic Co.,Ltd" will be displayed on your credit card statement instead of the website from which you purchased the mentioned product.It's just used for sending bill statement by the seller's payment processor as a tool."

I hope someone has had luck and can give me some suggestions.

This reviewer shared experience about "ripped off... never sent the product ordered" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $100. This person is overall dissatisfied with Globepay. The most disappointing about globepay payment service at Globepay was did not receive goods ordered and are fradulent Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Western Australia, Australia #1238040

Hi ! There I had order one handbags in your online but this bag not yet come with me.

Can you check for me how long this bag come please? Thanks

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1177757

I tried searching for them on the Better Business Bureau since they have the logo at the bottom of their page and nothing comes up. I will not be ordering anything from them.

I have the same thing from them. They put that same company name in my email and on my statement it's something different and the merchant is saying I never paid them

sdubose

Try email this address, I got my order today

If any questions, pls contact me directly at salesonlinestore@hotmail.com. Thank you so much.

This is the email written by the merchant.

Same for me. I oredered a jersey and never received the goods.

View more comments

Globepay - Simple Review #1450551004

Chicago, Illinois 0 comments

What a mother *** joke!!! We order 1 jersey and just found it was a scam.

Can't stop the transaction at the bank!! What a *** POS place.

I wish the best of karma there *** way.

From one pissed off scammed mother ***!!!

Globepay - Simple Review #1450490047

Finley, Washington 0 comments

I too have been screwed over-- ordered a jersey for Xmas present 3 weeks ago-- nothing!!! No shipping confirmation -nothing!!! Anyone know how to get our money back???

Globepay - Simple Review #1450387492

Middlesex, North Carolina 0 comments
1.5

i just ordered 2 jerseys from footballbrownsfanatics.com

this website coyld not be more illegitimate. i want my *** money back.

never got a confromation from the actual site. only just some bullcrap globefastpay.com ***.

when you go to that site its not even a real site. and the email they gave me doesnt even work

Review about: Globepay Payment Service.

Globepay - Simple Review #1450224010

East Los Angeles, California 0 comments

I ordered a Jersey 2 weeks ago they havent even sent me a shipping date or confirmation that my order was processed. I contacted them and no reply.

Here is my order...

Order No.: PUSN1502

Payment Date&Time: 2015-12-02 01:15:50.0

Amount: 41.49 USD

Payment No.: Y1512021715427325

Globepay - SCAM!

Charlotte, North Carolina 4 comments

I thought this was a legit website and purchased 3 jerseys for presents. I do loads of online shopping and this site sure did fool me. I knew something had to be up though when I received a very strange email that had no confirmation, shipping or tracking #---and to top it off, a message about a foreign exchange rate will apply. I knew at that point, there was no way I would be receiving any of my items! In hopes, that I was wrong, I emailed them as they stated---

E-mail: cs@globalccpay.com

---and only received a message failure each time. Looks like I will be out 3 jerseys and will need to be contacting my bank. Hopefully, I can get the money back!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Globepay. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Globepay.

Comments

Fvrailin-03
Queens, New York, United States #1255711

I bought my shoes on this page but the delivery is 9 to 15 days and my tennis are 9 days late and my tennis would have to be here and I do not know why and I'm sending you an email and I'm not They answer and I'm going to travel this 22 asia the Dominican republic and I need my tennis before I go.And this is my troking number,

LT461507070CN

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates #1227340

Hey how did you get your money back? I guess i was fooled too

#1204299

Hello, i had the same issue,

How did it end for you?

I directly contacted my bank to make an opposition on my credit card. Did you get your money back?

sdubose

they email me three days ago With the message below. Send a email to them this way.

My order came in today.

"Hi, Thanks for your order on our website. If any questions, pls contact me directly at salesonlinestore@hotmail.com.

Thank you so much.

This is the email written by the merchant.

Thank you for your attention and wish you have a good day. For more information and further assistance, please feel free to contact us by customer@globlaccpay.com."

View more comments