Globepay - NEVER RECEIVED ORDER!

I ordered a jersey from the website. I ordered before, and received the jersey.

However, my order on 12/11/16 was never delivered. Instead of globepay being the payer, it should up in my account as KTXLKX MALL XIAMEN CN $46.42. I am requesting for my bank to investigate and to receive a refund. I am very upset, and feel scammed.

It is such a shame that these types of companies feel the need to rip off consumers. I thought I was getting a great deal, as the site had the NFL logo.

Can someone please explain how do consumers receive a full refund, and how to defunct organizations such as globepay? Please help.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Globepay - Simple Review #1483890095

Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ordered sneakers for my son(a little boy) and I got a fake confirmation number and NEVER received the item!!!!!!!!!

My son was so disappointed and I had to freeze my card and get. Ew one!!!!!

My bank is trying to catch these poor idiots!!!! But lol god don't like ugly so they will reap what they sow and excuse me karma is a ***!!!!!!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Globepay - Simple Review #1482598600

This is my first time using them. I'm a little nervous but I used them yesterday. Hopefully I'll have good news!

Globepay - Scam did not receive my order

I ordered sneakers from ONLYTOPSHOES. COM ( SCAM TOO ) I received an email from globefastpay.com (SCAM ) that my payment went through.

I have received nothing more no product no email. No one should order from them . I am a single mom and had to save up to get my daughter a pair of little bo peep sneakers for christmas and now I have nothing . I am pissed but more hurt because I was scammed.

I am more mad at myselof because people have warned me about online sites . I was looking for the sneakers for awhile but nobody had them so I jump at the chance to get them I was such a fool , I should have known it was too good to be true.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $77. This person is overall dissatisfied with Globepay. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Globepay.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Globepay to other companies on our site.

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1258565

MY REVIEW IS NOT AN OPINION IT IS THE TRUTH !!!

Globepay - Product Never Arrived

I clicked on an ad on facebook for inexpensive jerseys. once i got to the site it seemed legitimate with an NFL shop logo in the upper corner and since the jersey i wanted was a one off jersey i thought that they were just a clearance on them.

i placed the order late November 2015, thinking that it might arrive before Christmas and if it did i would order one for my dad.

well today is the ninth of December 2016 and no jersey i have contacted them multiple times and i have heard no response. I either just want the jersey or my money if nothing else i want to warn people against working with this company and to stay away.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Globepay. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $46 and wants Globepay to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was are fradulent. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Globepay and globepay shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Stay away from Globepay

5.0
Additional Fees

Fraudulent company stay away from them

2 more companies were scammed already by them: West Valley Consultancy LTD (http://numberoneforex.com/contacts.html

and Foreign Exchange Clearing House Ltd

prevent fraud losses do not deposit money to Globepay! As they will not allow you to withdrawal any money! There are many fraud claims against them!

All complaints via email to support were ignored, phone calls are useless. Eventually, as our complaints continued, the manager of the Globepay came to phone with very poor English.

Here are a few things to guard against: Do not accept Globepay payments from others and do not make deposits!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with very good. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss forex. Globepay needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned forex in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Globepay.

Globepay - Simple Review #1474824543

Thinking that I ordered two cute coach traveling bags was too good to be true and I am minus $130.47. I was hoping to get a refund of my money back but it doesn't seem like I will. I should have looked into the website better and I totally learned my lesson.

Review about: Coach.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Globepay - Simple Review #1466386674

Oceanside, California 0 comments

Hi I order a purse a month ago and I still haven't received anything I would like my money back here is the order numberOrder No.: R_OMKBB_12457_HXMB

Payment Date&Time: 2016-05-13 06:52:04.0

Amount: 99.98 USD

Payment No.: Y1605132252016734. Can you please let me know my name is Susana Avendano

Review about: 4 Michael Kor Products.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Globepay - Simple Review #1465935366

Troy, Michigan 0 comments

I am trying to find out where my order is n when n how it will be delivered and i can not get any answers i ordered michael kor products 4 of them money has been taken out of my accout

Review about: 4 Michael Kor Products.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Globepay - Simple Review #1464403152

Hamburg, New Jersey 0 comments

I order a michael kors bag and i try to e-mail them and it do not let me from the trsnsaction confimation. It give me a order number but i can not see the order or any information on it.

Review about: Globe Fast Payment Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.