Review about Globepay Payment Service from Fort Lee, Virginia

Update added by user Jan 08

My son sneakers arrived today, I was shock..but they are here, thank God

Original review posted by user Dec 30, 2015

I order my son sneakers on the December 17, I email them three time and haven't gotten a response. However, i was footlocker page and the link switch on over, to the globefastpay...I got a email on confirmation, but nothing else..i spent $207.00. THIS IS WHAT THEY SENT ME!!!

Your transaction was successful.Thanks for choosing our payment service.

The order details are as follows:

Order No.: AHL_AJ_1728

Payment Date&Time: 2015-12-17 08:11:21.0

Amount: 188.0 USD

Payment No.: Y1512172111202708

Due to the foreign exchange rate, the amount displayed on your statement might be a little bit different from the real price.

Please note "SZ NC Electronic Co.,Ltd" will be displayed on your credit card statement instead of the website from which you purchased the mentioned product.It's just used for sending bill statement by the seller's payment processor as a tool.

Should you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Services department at

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Globepay Payment Service
Review category
Financial Services
review #760837 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Globepay? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 05 #1089268

The same happen to me i'm contacting the bank this web site is a fraud don't do it

0 0 Reply

Jan 08 #1091161 Fort Lee, Virginia

The sneakers arrived today.. I was shocked. I sent them email a week ago. When did you send out for it

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Globepay. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Globepay.
Filing a new complaint about