Update by user Dec 16, 2015

I've just sent an email to cs@globalccpay.com nad it came back "undelivered". The payment confirmation email failed the FRAUD DETECTION CHECKS which is why it went to spam!

Update by user Dec 16, 2015

THIS is the Globepay's website email address: support@globepayinc.com, which clearly differs from the one below, and they have an international phone #.

Update by user Dec 16, 2015

UPDATE: The fraudulent payment confirmation email came from cs@globalccpay.com. It was in my spam folder.

Original review posted by user Dec 12, 2015

They use Globepay.NO PHONE number for customer service and they don't answer emails.

I purchased a Partiots Jersey for $79.97 no tax, no shipping. Received a payment confirmation from Globepay that went to my junk folder and NO CONFIRMATION for my purchase. I've added a screen shot of my payment confirmation email. I omitted the top half for security reasons.

I called my bank and there were TWO fraudulent charges from websites I've never heard of AND for different amounts.SPREAD THE WORD and research before you purchase!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. julie836 stated that there is a room for improvement of are fradulent. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "hacked" of globepay payment service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $170. Globepay needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned globepay payment service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Globepay.

Had an Experience with Globepay?

Comments

Dear All

GlobePay is not associated with these companies directly or indirectly. They are just doing scam using the name of GlobePay.

GlobePay is a legitimate payment processor.

to Anonymous #1079323

If you lie with dogs you get fleas