Globepay - DO NOT make purchases from Patriotsjerseryauthentic

Update added by user Dec 16, 2015

I've just sent an email to nad it came back "undelivered". The payment confirmation email failed the FRAUD DETECTION CHECKS which is why it went to spam!

Update added by user Dec 16, 2015

THIS is the Globepay's website email address:, which clearly differs from the one below, and they have an international phone #.

Update added by user Dec 16, 2015

UPDATE: The fraudulent payment confirmation email came from It was in my spam folder.

Original review posted by user Dec 12, 2015

They use Globepay.NO PHONE number for customer service and they don't answer emails.

I purchased a Partiots Jersey for $79.97 no tax, no shipping. Received a payment confirmation from Globepay that went to my junk folder and NO CONFIRMATION for my purchase. I've added a screen shot of my payment confirmation email. I omitted the top half for security reasons.

I called my bank and there were TWO fraudulent charges from websites I've never heard of AND for different amounts.SPREAD THE WORD and research before you purchase!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Globepay Payment Service
Review category
Financial Services
review #749898 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Globepay? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 15, 2015 #1079134

Dear All
GlobePay is not associated with these companies directly or indirectly. They are just doing scam using the name of GlobePay.
GlobePay is a legitimate payment processor.

0 0 Reply

Dec 15, 2015 #1079323

If you lie with dogs you get fleas

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.