Globepay - Scam

Service@globepayinc.com

Support@globepayinc.com

It is pure scam they can just freeze your account without any notice and you cannot login and check your balance. Stay away from them as they do not response to your emails, even more, they illegally reverse money you have sent one month ago to other globepay customer even he already sent it to other customer.

We have sent tons of email during one month but no one responds to us. They just ignoring their customers.

Litsa Peters

Accounts Department

Global Clearing Group Ltd

accounts@2pipsforex.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of globepayinc com and are fradulent. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of globepay account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Globepay needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned globepay account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Globepay.

Comments

OMG I ordered 4 Micheal kor items and can not find out any info on my order how can they get awa with this isn't there anything we can do ???????

I AM SICK OVER THIS

GlobePay and Globefastpay

5.0
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

So just request you to kindly contact the scammers not these companies.

There is a company named SZ NC Electronic Co.,Ltd which is taking payment from innocent people and doing scam.*************************************************The companies which are doing scams are just using the name of Globepay and Globefastpay. But these companies are not associated with these scammers directly or indirectly.

So just request you to kindly contact the scammers not these companies.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service of a product or service from Globepay. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Globepay to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Globepay for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Globepay - Simple Review #1461440330

Atlanta, Georgia 0 comments

I Haven't got my order

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Globepay - Michael Kors Handbag Review from Arden, North Carolina

Arden, North Carolina 1 comment
1.8
Privacy and Data Security

Placed an order with Globepay,recieved a confirmation no.Sent an email 1 week later and recieved an email stating they don't exist.Im very upset.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of michael kors handbag from Globepay. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Globepay to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Dear naziasyed1786@gmail.com:

Your transaction was successful.Thanks for choosing our payment service.

The order details are as follows:

Order No.: 14512 Payment Date&Time: 2016-06-08 04:21:04.0 Amount: 68.4 USD Payment No.: Y1606081821039175 Due to the foreign exchange rate, the amount displayed on your statement might be a little bit different from the real price. Please note "SZ NC Electronic Co.,Ltd" will be displayed on your credit card statement instead of the website from which you purchased the mentioned product.It's just used for sending bill statement by the seller's payment processor as a tool.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Should you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Services department at cs@globalccpay.com.

E-mail: cs@globalccpay.com ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us! I emailed using the email they provided the sender is failed I order my MK bag I don't know how to track it when I will receive it I work hard for my money so please email so I know what is going on

Globepay - Simple Review #1454532742

Houston, Texas 0 comments

Realy bad they ur stole my money hijos de ***.

Review about: Globepay Payment Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Globepay Payment Service Review from Clarksville, Tennessee

Clarksville, Tennessee 1 comment

This company is fake.. I ordered some shoes from uggs Austria then I paid through them it's not real...

Didn't get a conformation# for when my shoes was coming so that's how I knew it was fake.. Then I called uggs and they said they didn't receive my order and I read to them my comformation# and they said ours don't start like that I was pissed never again...

Happy my bank is going to Handle it... They really shouldn't do that to people God is going to get those peopele.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Globepay. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Globepay.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Globepay to other companies on our site.

Comments

It seems you are contacting a wrong website because globepay neither sell any product nor associated with any such type of company.

The correct email to contact them is support@globalccpay.com

Globepay - Nfl Jersey Review from Norwalk, Iowa

Norwalk, Iowa 1 comment
1.3

Purchased a nfl jersey through them for a christmas gift and still havent recieved it. I have emailed them twice now and have heard nothing. Does anyone know what i can do to get ahold of them or get my money back??????

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of nfl jersey. Globepay needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nfl jersey in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Globepay.

Comments

this is a scam wedsite and you may try to get your money back but I would not hold my breath. When you call them you will never get anyone.

This is the worst website that have ever had to deal with. All of the reviews show that customers are not only pleased but arte not getting their money back.

Globepay - Simple Review #1451943600

Kinston, North Carolina 0 comments

Well I did get ther merchandise I ordered but it looks fake.

Globepay - Simple Review #1451582832

Irvington, New Jersey 0 comments

So i did receive my merchandise,but not what i expected still im satisfied that i did get a product, #760921

Review about: Globepay Payment Service.

Globepay - Simple Review #1451572728

Grasse, Provence-Alpes-Cote D'azur 0 comments

I never received my order after a mail of a good receipt of money. Scandalous. Plus i bought a pair of a bad copy looking alike real on internet

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.